The Nike Air Max 270 Men’s Shoe is inspired by two icons of big Air: the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93. It features Nike’s biggest heel Air unit yet for a super-soft ride that feels as impossible as it looks.
FLEXIBLE AND BREATHABLE
The shoe’s bootie construction feels snug and flexes with your foot. It’s made with solid and mesh areas, giving you structure and ventilation where you need them most.
A dual-density foam sole and large Max Air heel unit deliver plush cushioning for casual, everyday comfort.
- Knit upper with no-sew overlays for comfort and support
- Asymmetrical lacing for a secure fit
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Solid rubber outsole in the forefoot, clear rubber on the heel
- Colour Shown: Wolf Grey/Ember Glow/Cool Grey/University Red
- Style: AH8050-018
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.